Driver in UNICEF Office (Belarus)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Duration of the TA post: from 20.05.2019 to 19.07.2019 (2 months)
UNICEF Office in Belarus is looking for a driver, GS2 level, who will provide reliable and safe driving services.
For the detailed TOR, required qualifications and information on how to APPLY, please, visit UNICEF Belarus website and/or UNICEF Global website.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
1. Reliable and safe driving services for staff and officials
2. Maintenance of assigned vehicle
3. Documentation of vehicle-related information
• Good knowledge of the city, local roads and conditions where the office is located
• Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies
• Skills in minor vehicle repairs
• Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with visitors
• High sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgment
• Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural background
• A secondary education is required, along with a valid driver’s license and knowledge of local driving rules and regulations.
• A minimum of two years of work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record is required.
• Fluency of the local language of the duty station as well as proficiency in English is required.
Applicants should submit their applications in English (a cover letter, CV and P-11 form) ONLY via UNICEF Belarus website and / or UNICEF Global website by closing date 16 May 2019 to be eligible for consideration.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.