Communication Officer, NOA, TA, Minsk
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Communication Officer, NOA, TA, Minsk Belarus
Duration of the TA post: from 10.06.2019 to 09.06.2020 (1 year)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assists in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating an advocacy and communication strategy to get children’s and women’s issues into the public domain, strengthen political will in support of UNICEF's mission and objectives in the country, and enhance the organization’s credibility and brand.
- Communication strategy: The production of communication products and materials are timely executed and followed up to support country communication strategy, regional and global campaigns and priorities, and to support resource mobilization as set out in the work plan.
- Media relations: Effective and timely professional assistance and support are provided in developing, drafting and maintaining contact information, materials and relationships with journalists and media outlets covering all media – print, TV, radio, web etc. – in the country, to communicate the story of UNICEF's cooperation to a wider audience.
- Monitoring and evaluation: Regular monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous improvement of country communication efforts. Results and reports are prepared and shared on a timely basis.
- Celebrities, partners and special events: The Country Office’s contact list of individuals, groups, organizations and fora (including Government, UN, and bilateral counterparts), is maintained and further developed, whose support is essential to/can assist in achieving the advocacy and communication objectives and who support and are able to actively participate in special events and activities that further the country programme goals.
QUALIFICATION and COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- One year practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media.
- International and national work experience (for IP). Field work experience (for NO)
- Background/familiarity with Emergency situations.
- Fluency in English and another UN language.
- Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset.
- For the required Competency Profile, please refer to ToR at the UNICEF Belarus website and/or UNICEF Global website
The applicants should submit their applications in English (a cover letter, CV, P11 form) ONLY via UNICEF Belarus website and / or UNICEF Global website by closing date 19 May 2019 to be eligible for consideration.
We propose approx. monthly net salary (tax free) for the above position — USD 2,200 and above with allowances (depending on the level).
Application is accepted only via the mentioned above link (at UNICEF Belarus website and/or UNICEF Global website)!
Selection of the consultant will be on competitive basis. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.