Change Management Director
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The goal of the Job
Accountable for the development of the 5-years strategy, its decomposition, and coordination of strategy implementation by aligning the governance system, organizational structure, processes and operational activities with the key strategic goals.
- Administering the development and decomposition of the Softeq strategy and the DoD/KPIs. Coordinates strategy implementation and informs company on the progress.
- Manages Strategic Project Office (methodology development and implementation, project management principles and instruments, managing project portfolio(s)) and aligns strategic and operational objectives.
- Develops and coordinates sales and operations planning (S&OP) together with Department Directors.
- Tracks execution of strategic and key operational objectives and tasks (where necessary).
- Coordinates Governance system and its processes (leadership meetings, operational meetings, strategic sessions, decision-making events).
- Responsible for high-level functional, process and performance management optimization of the Company in order to align them with the target customer needs and Company strategy. Performs internal and external benchmarking. Coordinates design and implementation of Organizational Design & Effectiveness projects.
- Accountable for aligning organizational structure with the strategic objectives.
- Accountable for business process optimization approach, benchmarking, performance tracking, planning and implementation of business process optimization initiatives.
- Participates in the overall strategy development process
- Member of the Leadership Team
- Planning horizon – 5 years
- Reports to the CEO
Requirements & job experience
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Experience simultaneously managing a number of complex projects
- Change management experience
- Good knowledge of PM methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills (on both personal and organizational level)
- Experience in organizational design/organizational effectiveness projects (KPIs development, organizational structures optimization, process optimization, defining accountabilities)
- Financial expertise (good understanding and experience in financial reporting, budgeting, P&L management)
- 6+ years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing a high-performing team
- Strong presentation skills; confidence and poise in delivering to senior executives
- MBA preferred, but not required